What I learned about camera exposure and camera modes

I learned that a photograph’s exposure determines how light or dark an image will appear. It’s determined by the aperture, ISO, and shutter speed. In photography the exposure settings of the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO are analogous to the width, time and quality. I also learned the definitions of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO speed. The smaller the Aperture the less light comes through the lens and the bigger of the aperture the more light. The ISO speed determines how sensitive the camera is to incoming light. It correlates 1:1 with how much the exposure increases or decreases. Auto ( ) program (P), Aperture Priority (Av), Shutter Priority (Tv), Manual (M) and Bulb (B) mode. Av, Tv, and M are often called “creative modes” or “auto exposure (AE) modes.” Each modes influence how aperture, ISO and shutter speed are chosen for a given exposure and sometimes some modes attempt to pick all three values whereas other times it lets you specify one setting and the camera picks the other two if it is possible.